Friday, March 9, 2012

Trying, and failing, and trying again...

Confession: I have typed and then promptly erased what I have written on this post about 10 times so far.  This is one of my main hesitations with starting a blog.  What should be a simple few sentences will cause hours of agonizing over choosing just the right words, of communicating just cleverly enough to not be thought stupid, of reading, then re-reading over and over again to make sure everything is just so... (sigh).

But, this is life.  We try, we fail, and we try again.

Since joining Pinterest not too long ago, I have had much experience with this whole trial and error process!  So many great ideas!!  So little time!!  But I have tried quite a few of the ideas I have come across, and a few friends suggested that I start a blog to share my successes (or failures).  So, here we are.  I hope you find this helpful, and maybe even mildly entertaining...  

1 comment: